iParcelBox is the leading smart, secure and weatherproof parcel delivery solution you monitor and control from your smartphone. Now available as a DIY KIT!
PLEASE NOTE: THIS DIY KIT DOES NOT INCLUDE THE METAL BOX. You will be required to fix the lock, controller, button etc to your own enclosure. iParcelBox Ltd take no responsibility for the adequacy of your chosen container/enclosure, not the integration of the iParcelBox components. If in doubt, please contact us for technical advice prior to purchase.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Add an EZVIZ CCTV camera to your order and benefit from exclusive discounted pricing. More details about our collaboration with EZVIZ are available here.
Save £10 if you buy an iParcelBox solar panel with an iParcelBox v2 (£29.99 – normally £39.99). Discount will automatically be applied at checkout.
iParcelBox takes away the stress and inconvenience of missed deliveries, providing a smart, secure, and weatherproof parcel delivery solution you monitor and control from your smartphone.
Do you love the iParcelBox technology, but want to fit in into custom enclosure? We are now offering a “DIY Kit” of the technical components necessary for you to make your own iParcelBox!
PLEASE NOTE: THIS DIY KIT DOES NOT INCLUDE THE METAL BOX. You will be required to fix the lock, lock hook, controller, button etc to your own enclosure, at your risk. iParcelBox Ltd take no responsibility for the adequacy of your chosen container/enclosure, not the integration of the iParcelBox components. If in doubt, please contact us for technical advice prior to purchase.
Images of iParcelBox product shown for illustrative purposes only – if you want a full iParcelBox including the steel enclosure, please see our other products.
iParcelBox has been designed to be easy for couriers to use. There is no need for them to have any special app or access code – they simply press the button to request a delivery and lift the lid when it unlocks.
Our unique patented technology means the first delivery will be accepted automatically, and for subsequent deliveries you’ll get a notification on your smartphone, enabling you to remotely unlock the iParcelBox remotely using the free app.
If your parcel needs to be ‘signed for’, then the delivery driver can scan the unique bar code inside the lid of the iParcelBox as proof of delivery
There’s an optional ‘iParcelBox Premium’ subscription, which allows you to link your security camera into the app, create digital access keys, share access with Friends/Family and control your iParcelBox directly using Alexa or from your smart home system if you have one. Find out more about iParcelBox Premium here.
The non-removable battery is expected to last 2-3 months in normal use and can be charged either using the provided 5v power supply, or with an optional solar panel.
- Simple: Delivery drivers simply press the button, wait for iParcelBox to unlock, place the parcel inside and close the lid, which locks. There are no codes to enter, locks to manipulate or special apps required to make deliveries.
- Smart: Monitor and control your iParcelBox from your smartphone. iParcelBox automatically allows a delivery when it’s empty and will send you a notification and let you remotely allow subsequent deliveries.
- Friends and family friendly: You can give friends & family secure access to your iParcelBox to make deliveries, collect items or empty your iParcelBox for you when you’re away.
- Saves you time: You won’t have to wait at home for important parcels and can avoid the inconvenience of having to go and collect missed deliveries.
- Battery powered: iParcelBox now has a battery powered option, avoiding the need for it to be permanently connected to a mains power supply.
- Connectivity: WiFi 2.4 GHz
- Power: DC 5v (power supply included).
- Battery: 7Ah Li-Ion 3.63v, non-removable
- Mobile OS requirements: iOS 11+, Android 7.0+
In the box
- iParcelBox controller, including factory fitted (non-removable) battery pack. (Note the controller’s USB port will need to be accessible from outside your container/enclosure for charging / diagnostics.)
- Lock, with fixed cables for connection to a) button and b) controller (each approx. 630mm long)
- Lock hook, for fixing to your enclosure lid/door. This needs to be welded, or holes drilled in the lock hook plate for screw fixing.
- Power supply, comprising USB power adapter and 3m usb-c cable. (Note for shipments to the EU, a European power plug will be provided unless requested otherwise)
- Accessories pack (screws for lock & controller, antenna, proof of delivery label)
- Installation instructions booklet
- Free app can be downloaded from iOS App Store / Google Play